I often create crochet and knitting patterns that are beginner friendly. My patterns includes photo and video support when possible. Some of my favorite patterns to design are crochet blankets and easy, chunky knit blankets. One skein patterns are a fun and satisfying challenge. Finding the best way to use that one ball of yarn creates endless opportunities.
Do you crochet garments? I love designing sweaters and cardigans that are made simply, with easy stitches. You can crochet them too! Crochet hats are also a favorite. Fast, functional and fun to gift hats are some of the best makes.
NEVER MISS A FREE PATTERN
Join my newsletter for updates and access to my PDF Resource Library. You can read more about the PDF Resource Library here.
Latest Crochet + Knit Patterns + Tutorials
- How to Weave in Ends a Crochet Tutorial for Finishing
- Pietra Scarf a Crochet Pattern for Beginners
- How to Crochet the Bobble Stitch a Tutorial
- Spring Style Blog Hop-31+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Verso Beanie a Free Crochet Hat Pattern
- How To Join Foundation HDC In The Round
- How to Block your Crochet Hats a Tutorial
- Trento Knit Hat an Easy Knitting Pattern
- How to Knit Ribbing for Hats- 1 x 1 Ribbing Tutorial
- How to Join Knitting in the Round
- 10+ Crochet Patterns Perfect For Easter
- How To Sew On A Crochet Appliqué To Your Hat