Simply Made Beautiful
Welcome to ChristaCoDesign! I share free crochet patterns, and beginner friendly knitting patterns. You will also find stitch tutorials and helpful videos. I enjoy creating patterns for crocheters and knitters that are simple to make and easy to love.
Popular Crochet Patterns
Join the ChristaCoDesign Newsletter!
Never miss a pattern, plus subscribers gain access to my free Resource Library!
Popular Knitting Patterns
Stash Busting Crochet Patterns
Hi I’m Crystal, the designer and blogger here at ChristaCoDesign. I enjoy creating crochet and knit patterns that are simple to make and easy to love. Read more on me in my About page.
Tutorials + Stitches
Learn how to crochet for beginners, or explore crochet stitches, and knitting tutorials here.
PDF Pattern Shops
My crochet and knitting patterns are available free here on the blog. But if you prefer the pdf format they are also available in one of my shops.
What are the benefits to buying the PDF Pattern?
- It’s ad free!
- The pdf version is well formatted for mobile and tablet viewing.
- You are able to easily print the PDF Pattern.
- If the pattern is a multi-size pattern the PDF is easier to read your size. Plus you can highlight your size if you also print it.
- The PDF Pattern includes an easy to read chart with the pattern information by sizes.
- There is a schematic included that illustrates the dimension of each piece, and seam lines on garments.
- The PDF Pattern includes extra progress and finished pictures.
- Your purchase helps support my work. This allows me to continue designing and publishing more crochet + knit patterns for you!
Recent Patterns + Tutorials
- KFB Knitting Tutorial How to Knit Front BackLearn how to knit front back. This simple knitting increase is abbreviated in knitting patterns by KFB. The KFB knitting increase is an easy way to add a stitch in …
- 51 Free Crochet Basket PatternsThese beautiful crochet baskets are a great way to add some storage to your living room and bathrooms. Creating baskets in different colors and different sizes is fun way to …
- How to Decrease C2C Crochet TutorialLearn how to decrease your corner to corner crochet, C2C for short. Corner to corner is a crochet method that uses squares of stitches to increase to width. Once your …
- How to Finish Knitting a HatLearn how to finish knitting your first hat in this step by step tutorial. Learning to knit is fun, and sometimes it can be frustrating, as with all new things. …