Summer Quickies Crochet Along with CAL Central
The Summer Quickies Crochet Along features crochet patterns from ten of your favorite crochet designers! All these crochet patterns are perfect for summer.
These quick crochet patterns can be made in an afternoon. Join us in the CAL Central Facebook and Ravelry groups to make some fun summer projects, chat with your fellow crocheters and enter the giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links, I may earn a fee. Read more disclosure policy.
How the Summer Quickies Crochet Along Works
Every Monday from June 14 to August 16, 2021
We’ll share a free crochet pattern for a summer project that can be completed in less than a day!
There are a variety of quick crochet projects. Enjoy chatting with others while you crochet gifts for loved ones, or to donate.
We love partnering with our favorite companies to bring you great prizes for our end-of-CAL giveaways. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway with prizes from Hooked for Life, Vinnis Colours, and WeCrochet by scrolling to the bottom of this blog post by Sunday, August 22, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
How do I participate?
- You can join in by crocheting the patterns as you have time.
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #CALCentralCrochet on all social media.
- If you’d like to chat with other crocheters, join the CAL Central Facebook group or visit this thread in the CAL Central Ravelry group.
- By the end of the CAL, you’ll have up to 10 awesome projects for fabulous summer projects!
- Use this button below on your Ravelry project pages or elsewhere on social media. Right click (on desktop) or tap and hold (on mobile) to save.
- June 14: Summer Quickies CAL Announcement and End-of-CAL giveaway (you are here)
- June 14: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- Show your support by following Marie on Newsletter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Ravelry | Tangi | YouTube
- Get the Carlo and Benedetta Italian Ices Amigurumi pattern
- June 21: Pattern 2 by Hooked for Life Publishing
- June 28: Pattern 3 by ChristaCoDesign
- July 5: Pattern 4 by Crafty Kitty Crochet
- July 12: Pattern 5 by Yarn Craftee
- Show your support by following Rose on Facebook | Instagram | LoveCrafts | Pinterest | YouTube
- July 19: Pattern 6 by Jessie At Home
- July 26: Pattern 7 by Through the Loop Yarn Craft
- August 2: Pattern 8 by Oombawka Design
- August 9: Pattern 9 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- August 16: Pattern 10 by Stitches n Scraps
- Crochet at your own pace
- Sunday, August 22, 2021: Deadline for entering the end-of-CAL giveaways (see below for more details and to enter)
Summer Quickies CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway Prizes
We love to partner with wonderful companies to bring you great prizes at the end of each CAL Central Crochet Along. The prizes for this CAL are provided by Hooked for Life, Vinnis Colours, and WeCrochet and shipped by Underground Crafter.
Hooked for Life is providing one lucky winner with a Hookers Rule sticker. Show the world how much you love to crochet! Show your support by following Hooked for Life on Facebook and Instagram.
Vinnis Colours is providing one lucky winner with several skeins of stunning hand dyed, hand balled Nikkim yarn! This light weight (#3/DK) yarn is perfect for summer crochet. Show your support by following Vinnis Colours on Facebook | Instagram.
WeCrochet is providing one lucky winner with a set of Succulents Locking Stitch Markers. These will keep a smile on your face as you track your stitches and rows! Show your support by following WeCrochet on Facebook | Instagram.
All prizes will be shipped from the Underground Crafter headquarters in New York City. Continue on to learn how to enter the giveaway for your chance to win a prize!
To Enter the Giveaway
Head on over to the main post on UndergroundCrafter.com for the Summer Quickies Crochet Along. Scroll on down to the heading “Enter the Summer Quickies CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway.” There you’ll find the details and the Rafflecopter widget where you can enter for a chance to win these fun prizes!