The Caverna Capelet Cowl is one of the select pdf patterns you can download when you join. You can also purchase it here.
The Pinerolo Crochet Set is available in the PDF Resource Library when you sign up. You can also purchase the set here.
The Between Ridges Blanket PDF Pattern is also available when you join, plus many more.
Currently there are free pdf patterns for download in these categories: Featured Patterns, Baby, Blankets, Cardigans, Crochet for Cancer, Hats, Home, Kids Clothes, Scarves/Cowls, Sewing, Totes, & Printables.
Sign Up Here
What it is
My PDF Resource Library is simply a catalogue of crochet + knit patterns and printables that my email subscribers can download in pdf format for free. Currently there are more than 100+ patterns available to download, and I’m adding new ones regularly.
How it works
1. You sign up for my email list, otherwise known as the ChristaCoDesign Newsletter.
2. I send you a Welcome Email that gives you the password to the Resource Library.
3. In the Welcome Email there will be a link to the Resource Library, click that link to be taken directly to the page.
4. Enter the password I provide for you in the Welcome Email.
5. You’re in! Now browse the Resource Library and click on any pattern or printable you’d like to download.
6. You can click on the text or picture to be taken directly to the pdf.
7. Then you’ll want to save it to your computer and print it out.
And that’s it. From here I’ll send you weekly emails with updates about my newest patterns, additions to the Resource Library, giveaways and such yarny fun. You can unsubscribe at any time.