Sign Up Below
What it is
My Resource Library is simply a catalogue of select patterns and printables that my email subscribers can download in pdf format for free. Currently there are more than 20+ patterns available to download, and I’m adding new ones regularly.
How it works
1. You sign up for my email list, otherwise known as the ChristaCoDesign Newsletter.
2. I send you a Welcome Email that gives you the password to the Resource Library.
3. In the Welcome Email there will be a link to the Resource Library, click that link to be taken directly to the page.
4. Enter the password I provide for you in the Welcome Email.
5. You’re in! Now browse the Resource Library and click on any pattern or printable you’d like to download.
6. You can click on the text or picture to be taken directly to the pdf.
7. Then you’ll want to save it to your computer and print it out.
And that’s it. From here I’ll send you weekly emails with updates about my newest patterns, additions to the Resource Library, giveaways and such yarny fun. You can unsubscribe at any time.