Who’s ready for the holidays? Yeah I know some of you have been crocheting away since January! I envy you prepared gifters.
Some of us are just beginning to think about the holidays! And the gifts. And the long to-make lists. Ok, hopefully I haven’t stressed you out too much.
The Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along features designs from 26 different crochet designers. Who are all contributing free crochet patterns for handmade holiday gifts, decor and wrappings.
Join in the fun! Let’s make some amazing gifts, build community and enter to win some fabulous prizes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for details.
How the 2020 Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along Works
Every Monday and Thursday from September 21st through December 17, 2020 a new crochet pattern from a different designer will be shared. All the pattern will only use 1 skein of yarn or less. This makes crocheting gifts from your stash easy!
Who is Contributing and When?
- September 21: 2020 Holiday Stashdown CAL Announcement and End-of-CAL giveaway
- September 21: Pattern 1 by Underground Crafter
- September 24: Pattern 2 by ChristaCoDesign
- September 28: Pattern 3 by Hooked for Life Publishing
- October 1: Pattern 4 by Oombawka Design
- October 5: Pattern 5 by Jessie At Home
- October 8: Pattern 6 by Fluffy Stitches
- October 12: Pattern 7 by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- October 15: Pattern 8 by Littlejohn’s Yarn
- October 19: Pattern 9 by Stitches n Scraps
- October 22: Pattern 10 by 3amgracedesigns
- October 26: Pattern 11 by The Loopy Lamb
- October 29: Pattern 12 by 5 Little Monsters
- November 2: Pattern 13 by Creations by Courtney
- November 5: Pattern 14 by Moogly
- November 9: Pattern 15 by Through The Loop Yarn Craft
- November 12: Pattern 16 by Creative Crochet Workshop
- November 16: Pattern 17 by Loopingly Made
- November 19: Pattern 18 by Heart Hook Home
- November 23: Pattern 19 by Annie Design Crochet
- November 26: Pattern 20 by The Blue Elephants
- November 30: Pattern 21 by E’Claire Makery
- December 3: Pattern 22 by Fiber Flux
- December 7: Pattern 23 by ACCROchet
- December 10: Pattern 24 by Traverse Bay Crochet
- December 14: Pattern 25 by Crochet for You
- December 17: Pattern 26 by MJ’s Off the Hook Designs
- Crochet at your own pace
- Thursday, December 31, 2020: Deadline for entering the end-of-CAL giveaways (see below for more details and where to enter)
What’s This About Prizes?
Thirteen amazing companies are contributing to the prizes for the end-of-CAL giveaway.
Babé Crochet will provide one lucky winner with an Izzy Hat Template-for perfectly sized crochet hats every time!
Bags by Awesome Grannie will provide one lucky winner with any in stock, handmade project bag in size XL (20″ long x 12″ tall x 6.5″ wide), Large (15″ long x 10″ tall x 5″ wide), or Medium (12″ long x 7″ wide x 4″ wide). These bags are indvidually handmade and use heavy YKK Zippers. I love a combination of beauty and function!
Clover USA will provide two prize packages for two lucky winners! The first prize package includes a Pom Pom Maker Set, a Swift Bead, and an Amour ergonomic crochet hook in the winner’s choice of size.
The second prize package includes a Pom Pom Maker Set, an Amour ergonomic crochet hook in the winner’s choice of size, and a Snag Repair Needle.
I love my Clover Amour Hooks and Pom Pom Makers. These are great prizes!
GlassEyesOnLine will provide one lucky winner with a Santa’s Helper Holiday Gift Set which includes small and large insertion tools, 12 pairs of 6mm black plastic safety eyes, and 12 pairs of 10mm black plastic safety eyes in a gift bag to make inserting safety eyes on your amigurumi, softies, and dolls easy. This set looks amazingly useful!
I Like Crochet will provide one lucky winner with an all-access Gold Club membership for one year, unlocking over 700 fabulous crochet patterns! You’ll never wonder what to crochet with so many ideas at your fingertips!
JitterBeanMugs will provide one lucky winner with a custom crochet humor mug for coffee, tea, or any favorite beverage to keep you hydrated while crocheting!
Knitter’s Pride will provide one lucky winner with a set of Rainbow Knit Blockers. In spite of the name, these are perfect for blocking crochet projects including shawls, blankets, garments, and more!
Kraemer Yarns will provide one lucky winner with the winner’s choice of winner’s choice of 4 skeins of Perfection or Tatamy yarn in the winner’s choice of weight and color. Show
Nelsonwood will provide one lucky winner with one handcrafted, ergonomic wooden crochet hook. These handmade crochet hooks are gorgeous!
Search Press North America is putting together a prize package of crochet books valued at $100 for one lucky winner!
Unicorn is providing one lucky winner with a 4 oz. set of Power Scour, Fibre Wash, and Fibre Rinse with a unicorn plush. So sweet!
WalnutFarmDesigns is providing one lucky winner with their choice of handmade stitch markers. Love these!
WeCrochet is providing one lucky winner with the Onyx Winding Station including an Onyx Yarn Swift, a Yarn Ball Winder, and a Black Mango Wood Yarn Bowl. I have this Winder and love it! This set is amazing!
How to Enter the 2020 Holiday Stashdown CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway
Head over the UndergroundCrafter.com who is organizing this giveaway for the CAL. Scroll down through the 2020 Holiday Stashdown Announcement Post and be sure to check out all the pictures of the awesome prizes.
At the end of the post is a section titled “Enter the 2020 Holiday Stashdown CAL End-of-CAL Giveaway.” Here you will find all the giveaway details and the Rafflecopter widget to enter the giveaway. Enter by 11:59 pm Eastern on Thursday, December 31, 2020.